Online gallery contemporary art, the news!
In this page, you will find the news bound to the life of the gallery, but also our artists – new events, news of their personal exhibitions, evolutions of the gallery – via articles of the blog. Our news are weekly. News in French and/or in English.
- Isabelle continues drawing at Disneyland Paris
Of all our painters, Isabelle Morin is the artist who gives the online gallery the most news. So we have a certain pleasure in spreading them to you, especially since Isabelle Morin is one of the very few painters still really drawing in public, in front of the model she has decided to represent.
To sketch as Isabelle Morin does, standing in the amusement park, is to grasp and fix the essence of the vision with strokes and colorful blotches.
It is advisable to have an alert, audacious hand, especially as a spot of color placed too strongly is no longer catchable! But with Isabelle Morin, painter of the online gallery Les Koronin, each color finds its rightful place, few colors, only what it takes!
“When color is at its richness, the form is at its fullness,” said Paul Cezanne.
Note: On the first two pictures published, you can see Isabelle Morin with an access control security team of the Disneyland Paris park: Ms. Naeyaert Emelyne and Mr. Bordeaux Le Moal Jordan, two agents used to come see Isabelle paint, two friends.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen (Bis bald Tschüss….) / Best regards.
- Online gallery Contemporary art: a part of fairy, paintings and sketches. From next April 16th to 22nd, the French team of your online gallery joins the Swiss team at la Côte aux Fées (township of Neuchâtel, in the Val-De-Travers, bordering the township of Vaud). Paintings (watercolors) and sketches are planned in the surrounding landscapes which culminate at 1400 meters altitude.
- Online gallery Contemporary art: the progress of your gallery. As you can see, your online gallery is now accessible in four main languages (French, German, English and Russian). A language tool has been added to allow reading in Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Spanish and Luxembourgish.
- Online gallery : China’s road will go through Russia!!! In a modern world where you always have to pay more to have less, our online gallery is positioned differently. New services are gradually being put in place to be fully operational in early 2018. Thus, besides the three official languages (French, German, English) already used in our pages and our articles, you start to have a choice of translations in the most spoken languages within the artistic world, namely Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Luxembourgish. Let’s return first to the site in Chinese language which, for the moment, opens to Russian-speaking collectors!!!!
- Online gallery : a new painting and a drawing sold! On Thursday, May 4th, Philippe flew to Barcelona to present an acrylic painting and a drawing to a Barcelona collector. This painting was by Philippe and the drawing by Isabelle. They were made during our stopover in Barcelona during our cruise from April 2nd to 9th, 2017 (see related articles). We dined at Plaça Reial a succulent paella of seafood and we were drawing at the same time. A passer-by approached us and watched us. We have no pictures of this moment unfortunately.
- Online gallery : News from Thierry Mell. Thierry Mell (our Concrete Art artist) applied to enter the Académie Arts Sciences Lettres as a member, medalist. The Academic Society born in 1915 was awarded by the French Academy and is still under the patronage of the President of the French Republic (Emmanuel Macron currently). It has occupied a privileged place in the promotion of art, culture and the Francophonie since its creation. It encourages and defends creators and outstanding talents in these disciplines: arts, science and literature. « ARTS-SCIENCES-LETTRES » awards Medals Diplomas by the decision of its Superior Commission of Rewards following the files of candidatures drawn up and presented in accordance with the Regulation.
- From the seaport of Barcelona to Florence. During the week from April 2nd to April 9th, of 2017, your online art gallery was travelling in the Mediterranean sea through Marseille, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Rome, then, La Spezia and Florence (Firenze). It was a week of drawing and painting in these various cities….
- Online Gallery : our Mediterranean cruise. Your team from the online gallery was cruising on the Mediterranean Sea from 02 to 09 April 2017.
Arrival at the port of Palma de Mallorca. Diario di bordo, Palma de Mallorca. On little rough seas (Leicht bewegt)
- Online gallery : FASHION EXTREME 3 Paris 2016 ! On Saturday, September 24, 2016, online gallery participated in the FASHION EXTREME 3, show ready-to-worn and designer, held at the Pavillon Champs Elysées, Marbeuf street, related to the Champs Elysees in Paris.
Visit the pages of our other artists : English website